Along Came A Dog Blog

Along Came A Dog...

Friday, June 1, 2007

Forget the dog - this is fun for me!

Coburn is getting so big and strong - in a mere three weeks he has doubled in size. Each morning upon waking as I boot up my computer to start my work day, I play with Coburn a bit - throwing a ball down the hallway or playing tug-of-war with one of his many rope toys, just to get his initial morning puppy sillies out before our am walk. This morning, as I sat in my rolly computer chair and tried to tug his toy away, my chair started to move! I was shocked, so I crossed my legs in the chair and let Coburn drag me around the apartment! Forget puppy fun - this new game is a blast for me!

2 comments:

Rav`N said...

Fun isn't it? I discovered that game with my german sheperd, Kali. We don't play it very often anymore as she lives at mom's and when I go over to visit I usually have Hela with me. Two dogs in the house are too much of a desctructive force for us to put up with I'm afraid.

Leigh Clements, The Mystery Maiden, Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com said...

Haha I hear you!! Last night Coburn ate a newspaper! ?!