Along Came A Dog Blog

Along Came A Dog...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Tail O' Destruction

Labs are renowned for their extremely strong tails. Until recently, Himself and I had not really seen the problem. The, as if over night, Coburn's tail became a super-powered entity, able to knock a lamp from a night table in a single swing.


Since, we've had many close calls, not to mention the broken glasses, spilled drinks and knocked-over couch-side tables. And just yesterday, as I sat on the floor playing tug with young Coburn, I got smacked in the face with the Tail O'Destruction. It will remain fun and games until someone looses an eye.

2 comments:

Rav`N said...

yeah. doggy tails, especially on large or giant breeds can be very destructive things. my sheperd is exactly the right height to clear a coffee table with one swipe of her tail. Hela on the other hand has a tail like a cane or something. you don't wanna get hit with it. I swear one day I'm going to find welts on my leg from her tail

Leigh Clements, The Mystery Maiden, Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com said...

Haha Rav'N! I'm starting to know what you mean!