Along Came A Dog Blog

Along Came A Dog...

Monday, May 14, 2007

Dog has bum-in-chair effect

Dogs are great for work productivity. Coburn, my puppy, follows me around like – well, a puppy! And when I’m working, he’s napping under my desk. The instant I get up to do anything, even to walk ten steps to get a pen from the table, he wakes up, rises and follows me.He has these little doggy dreams – you know the ones I mean – where he’s chasing something in his sleep, his feet are kicking and he’s barking softly… the only time I’ve ever heard him bark is when he’s asleep. So, to rip him from his dreamland adventure by getting up to do anything makes me feel terrible! Therefore, I get far more work done now that I have my new puppy. The size of my bladder had better increase accordingly.

No comments: